- WORKFLOW RS:
https://github.com/workflow-rs ... a BPF-friendly, WASM-focused
application environment designed to allow development of native and web-applications in Rust.
This framework is oriented toward security-concious developers as it allows a nearly pure-Rust Web Application
While WORKFLOW RS is a general-purpose application development framework, it was built to be compatible with and allow for development of applications interfacing with Solana as well as other blockchains. WORKFLOW RS takes advantage of Rust client-side async execution environment, which is extremely capable.
Some of the WORKFLOW RS components include:
- WORKFLOW UX: Rust-driven WASM-based User Interface toolkit for web application development that resides on top of wasm-bindgen, web-sys, js-sys and offers unique features such as creation of web forms using Rust Struct definitions and Rust Doc.
- WORKFLOW WEBSOCKET & RPC: A unified WebSocket and RPC crates that functions the same way on "bare metal" and "in-browser", allowing developers to create unified network-interfacing components that do not depend on any specific execution environment.
- ... and many other tools designed to facilitate rapid and flexible development of client and server-side Rust applications.
WORKFLOW ALLOCATOR: Solana Program development framework built on top of Solana Rust SDK designed to
offer a hybrid program/client Rust environment where program accounts function the same way in-application
as they do in-program, allowing the program and application to interface with accounts using the same API.
This framework is focused on offering a rudimentary database-like functionality based on top of Solana accounts as well as providing custom functionality such as an integrated lightweight Solana emulator allowing for developers to easily prototype complex multi-account interactoins before switching to on-chain development.
TRUE-SHARE: A Solana SPL-token staking mechanism that allows distribution of SPL Token 'A' denominated by a staked
Token 'B'. This allows SPL tokens to take on a form similar to "dividend-yielding corporate shares" where funds
can be distributed proportionally between all staking token holders. The unique aspect of this project is that beside
Solana program instruction/execution limitations, it allows you to distribute one fungible token 'A' to an unlimited number of users,
based on their proportional token 'B' holdings.
PROTOWORK (a.k.a WORKFLOW PROTOCOL): Fully decentralized gig-ecosystem collaboration environment built on top of Solana.
This is the first of it's kind, principles first, fully decentralized, (built in a similar manner as decentralized DeFi applications) platform that is designed to help bridge freelancers and employers seeking talent on a world-wide scale.
We are in the final stages of the application development and will be able to demonstrate some of it's functionality at the upcoming Solana Breakpoint conference in Lisbon Portugal on Nov 4th-7th 2022.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENTFocusing on cutting-edge technologies that impact the world around us.
Our area of research and expertise includes:
- SCALABLE & SECURE CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURES
- BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES & SMART CONTRACTS
- MODERNIZATION OF BANKING INFRASTRUCTURES VIA BLOCKCHAIN INTEGRATION
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE FINANCIAL DATA PROCESSING & TRADING TECHNOLOGIES
- SCALABLE PoW MINING MANAGEMENT INFRASTRUCTURES
- INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION CONTROL & MANAGEMENT
- 3D DATA VISUALIZATION AND ADVANCED HUMAN-COMPUTER INTERACTION
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE IMAGE & VIDEO PROCESSING
- SCALABLE REAL-TIME CONTENT DELIVERY FOR BROADCAST AND DIGITAL SIGNAGE
You can find more information on Kaspa at CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap
Main purpose of IRIS is to eliminate repeat tasks that are typically required when creating a NodeJs server-side driven project and provide primitives for service scalability. IRIS is meant to allow fast web application deployment while allowing the developer retain full control of the application infrastructure and most importantly HTTP request routing
Key features of IRIS include:
- HTTP server instantiation (tightly integrated with EJS)
- Custom WebSocket RPC (residing on top of socket.io)
- Custom JSON over TLS RPC
- Integrated Localization framework that allows you to translate your site into any language instantly using integrated translation backend.
- Basic server-side security measures
- User authentication (login) framework
- Integration with StatsD and friendly with Graphite
- Custom Google Polymer deployment tools and components
- iris-app - Core Application Framework
- iris-i18n - Integrated Localisation & Translation for IRIS Applications
- iris-rpc - JSON RPC over TLS
- iris-login - User Login Framework
- iris-polymer - IRIS Google Polymer Components & Component Caching Engine
- iris-underscore - In-house underscorejs extensions
- iris-twitter - Twitter interface module
- iris-base58 - Custom base58 encoding functions
- iris-ha - UDP driven high availability / automatic hardware failover tools
- iris-stats - StatsD & Graphite interface
- Pegging of storage cost to USD based on average market price of Sia Coin.
- Monitoring average market price of Sia Coin.
- Monitoring average price of storage on Sia network.
- Remote configuration of siad operating parameters.
- Monitoring of storage utilization and various siad metrics.
- Monitoring computer metrics such as memory and bandwidth utilization.
DataPoints Android Watch client application is currently in beta and is planned for public release Q1 2016th.If you would like to be notified of DataPoints project updates, please submit your e-mail address and we will keep you updated with our progress.
Thorium combines high-fidelity OpenGl rendering capabilities together with Chromium (core of the Google Chrome) web browser resulting in a 3d visualisation and presentation environment. Thorium allows rendering of multiple web pages in 3d space, control of their content, control of page layout as well as advanced data aggregation functionality such as in-page script injection.
Please bear with us as we update this web site. More information will be available in the next few days. If you have any questions, please e-mail to < info at aspectron dot com >
BitRouting is a state of the art framework, built on top of the latest technology designed to act as a foundation for finance-related applications. It is comprised of multiple levels (designed in different programming languages) that offer high-frequency asset trading capabilities (exchange functionality), integration with cryptocurrencies, advanced web browser integration capabilities and abstraction layers designed to comprise a general-purpose system capable of performing automated financial transactions between different subsystems, including 3rd party payment/clearing processing interfaces.
BitRouting architecture has been designed using disruptor data-stream based architecture, initially developed by LMAX-Exchange project. Unlike LMAX, BitRouting implementation uses C++11, allowing for a much higher throughput.
Based on the same exchange architecture, BitRouting implements Smart Order Routing (SOR) subsystem. SOR subsystem offers high-performance interfacing with cryptocurrency exchanges and uses combined market order books approach to get low-latency global market quotes coupled with order routing information, which is then used to execute orders on multiple exchanges.
Infrastructure design of the framework allows for hardware redundancy of the core and horizontal scalability of the frontend.
BitRouting has been in development since Sept 2013 and contains a number of proprietary technologies that offer competitive edge to systems developed on top of the framework.
- High-performance data exchange interface (RPC)
- Proprietary operation queuing mechanisms based on disruptor technology allowing system to take full advantage of multiple CPU cores without using traditional thread-locking techniques for data exchange.
- High-performance matching engine based on Intel Decimal Floating-Point library
- Custom data delivery mechanisms
- Low-latency combined market order-books
- Smart Order Routing subsystem
- Interface adapters with major exchanges
- BitRouting HFTE - high-frequency matching engine
- BitRouting SOR - smart order routing
- BitRouting NodeJs Interface
- Backend (management) layer for exchange
- Front-end layer for exchange
Elastic Cloud Hashing
ECH is a scalable solution for real-time monitoring and management of large-scale mining installations distributed across multiple data centers. ECH receives real-time information from mining devices, allowing for graph-based monitoring of device performance, notification of failures or unexpected behavior and allows for dynamic reconfiguration of devices or device clusters.
ECH was developed in collaboration with Bitcoin ASIC manufacturers with the goal to unify multiple data-center installations into a single cloud-based system which allows NOC (Network Operations Center) type of monitoring. ECH is capable of advanced hash-rate management. It can react to different types of failures and redirect as well as distribute hash-rate between multiple target mining pools.
ECH is capable of segmenting hash-rate down to 1GH/s precision and direct each segment to a different mining pool. It is specifically useful for industrial grade mining installations that offer contract-driven investment into Bitcoin hash-rate as it allows "proof of delivery" by supplying customers not with resulting Bitcoin but rather with the actual hash power.
- A horizontally-scalable cloud based platform designed to manage thousands of mining devices per cloud instance.
- Custom controller software based on NodeJS & CGMiner.
- Controller software can run on PC or low-end ARM controller boards.
- Dynamic allocation of hash-rate via back-end UI or API.
- Ability to track performance of every controller / device.
- Full API access allowing external system observation of all hardware & contract data.
- Diff 1 share based delivery accounting & hash-rate tracking.
Backend User Interface Features
- Real-time monitoring & statistics of every controller & device
- Console-like access to target hardware (os & custom cgminer commands)
- Contract configuration interface & per-contract mining statistics
- buffer - Buffer class, represents a byte buffer
- colors - Colored output to console
- console - Console output to stdout and stderr
- crypto - Cryptographic functions and classes (hashes, HMAC, ciphers)
- db - Database native bindings, supports various DB backends (SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC)
- events - EventEmitter class for named callback functions
- firewall - Firewall rules management, Windows only
- fs - Filesystem operations
- http - HTTP support (client, server, websockets)
- mongodb - bindings for official MongoDB client
- netinfo - Network adapters information, Windows only
- os - Operating System related functions (information abouts system, storage, memory, network)
- process - Process management functions (start, kill, list)
- registry - Registry class, Windows only
- runtime - JSX runtime properties and functions
- tcp - TCP socket and server bindings
- timer - Timer class
- util - Utility functions (inherit, extend, inspect, format)
- uuid - UUID generation
- v8 - V8 specific functions
- xml - XML parser
Founded in 2009 by Anton Yemelyanov, ASPECTRON Inc., is a private Research and Development lab located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Over the last 15+ years, computer and software development landscape has been changing and evolving very rapidly. Single application model has been evolving into SaaS web-driven solutions, more and more projects utilize web browsers to deliver unprecedented GUI interactivity as well as to capitalize on their ability to delivery platform-neutral content. Our mobile devices became much smaller yet more powerful.
At ASPECTRON we strive to anticipate technological evolution and create solutions which can help accelerate it.
E-Mail: info at aspectron dot com
Copyright (c) 2009-2022 ASPECTRON Inc., All Rights Reserved.